- Most international flights have a checked baggage allowance of 20 – 23 kg, sometimes up to 30kg. On internal domestic flights the checked baggage allowance can be much less. Excess baggage fees apply above the free checked baggage allowance.
- Carry-on baggage limits are normally between 5 – 7 kg.
- Ensure you check the airline’s baggage allowances prior to travel as these are subject to change.
- Sporting allowances vary for each airline. Ensure you are familiar with the sporting allowance permitted on your airline to avoid excessive excess baggage fees.
- Some airlines permit you to pre-purchase an extra baggage allowance prior to departure at lower rates than paying for excess baggage at the airport. Ask your Island Adventures consultant for more information if required.
- Soft backpack style or duffel bags can be easier to transport than hard sided suitcases especially if traveling on small aircraft or if transferring to an island by boat.
- Please be aware of the new security measures regarding liquids, aerosols & gels being carried on all International flights as of 31st March 2007. For more information please visit: travelsecure.infrastructure.gov.au
EssayBox is a well-known college paper-writing service. EssayBox specializes in writing all types of documents, such as essays, review of films and books, term papers, research papers, write my paper for me term papers thesis papers, proposal paper, thesis papers and thesis essays. They’ll help you decide on the appropriate topic and the deadline for your paper and will be able do it before the deadline. The company will also be able to meet deadlines that are strict. EssayBox can be reached all hours of the day, all week.