- Check that the name on your e-ticket appears as per your passport.
- Keep a copy of your e-ticket with you at all times.
- Please observe check-in requirements and cut-off times at each airport. Allow plenty of travel time to get to the airport to allow for traffic delays.
- It is advisable to re-confirm all flight departure times 24 – 48 hours prior to departure. This is particularly important when travelling on smaller domestic or regional airlines throughout the islands where “schedules” are often not adhered to!
- Your Island Adventures consultant will advise you if there are any local airport taxes and fees that need to be paid upon arrival or departure at your destination. Make sure you have some local currency handy as some fees can only be paid in local currency cash.
Writing papers can be quite a problem, however, with practical tips, students are able to turn in a high-quality paper without stress and anxiety. For starters, know the requirements for your paper before you start writing. Certain assignments might require particular format, like two-spaced lines, headers as well as specific margins. Be sure to mention any instruction from your teacher. Also, you may need to provide a paper writer service bibliography footnotes, or an inventory of your sources. Certain teachers will assign you a subject and give you the freedom to pick a subject. However, it is important to ensure your chosen topic is applicable to the class.