- Check that the name on your e-ticket appears as per your passport.
- Keep a copy of your e-ticket with you at all times.
- Please observe check-in requirements and cut-off times at each airport. Allow plenty of travel time to get to the airport to allow for traffic delays.
- It is advisable to re-confirm all flight departure times 24 – 48 hours prior to departure. This is particularly important when travelling on smaller domestic or regional airlines throughout the islands where “schedules” are often not adhered to!
- Your Island Adventures consultant will advise you if there are any local airport taxes and fees that need to be paid upon arrival or departure at your destination. Make sure you have some local currency handy as some fees can only be paid in local currency cash.
Call us to plan your next holiday
1300 657 420